Like what you read

If you are a enjoying what you're reading please help me out. Not only am I writing this blog to better hammer out the vision God has given me but it is also an assignment for one of my master's courses. So comments and interactions are welcome. Also following the blog is very welcome and appreciated because I need a certain amount of followers to get a good grade on this assignment. Thanks and God Bless, Jocelyn

Friday, June 13, 2014

Can't Be Treated This Way


A Continuation...
By the time I had a break in the angry customers at 2:30 I was furious! Why not? Not only did my office lose a whole day’s revenue, the main office was going to see the computer data as so late and I had just had customers screaming at me for a little over two hours. I had lost a few very important accounts because I was no longer reliable enough to be open on days I should be.

So I call the postmaster of my APO. I ask her if there was anything she wanted to tell me about my office yesterday. She says no. I get angrier very quickly. I ask her if she is sure. She tells me that there was no one there until 3 and that I can’t just do that. At this point already I am pretty sure I am yelling. I tell her I was promised coverage. She said she never promised me coverage and asks where I got that idea from. I tell her which of her underlings promised me it. She tells me I should be cross at that women instead of her. I said fine then give me to her but she didn’t. [Now this woman is the postmaster of this facility that means she is in charge of everyone else there. Someone else gave me the promise of coverage okay I get that but look how quickly she passed the blame instead of admitting there must have been a problem in communication between her and her underlings.] She did not pass me off to anyone instead she started to yell at me. Now of course I’m upset and angry. I told her that since I’ve opened today all that has happened is people have yelled because I was closed so yeah, I’m cross.

Instead she yells at me for taking off. She’s trying to make me the villain because I took a day. My last day off for something nonmedical was April 26th for First Communion (She was not even here yet) and before that was the end of December. Other than that I take one day of every three months for my medical treatment which is medical and I can prove documentation which I state on the form and that was yesterday. She kept yelling at me until I cried. How dare she? It was medical. She doesn’t have the right to do that and I won’t stand for that. I don’t deserve to be treated poorly for that. Normally I strive not to be treated or act and differently even though I have this disability, that why no matter how bad a migraine I have I still go to work. I might be barely there and have taken my most powerful medication but I still try my best. She cannot make me feel guilty for that. Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment